Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blogger

I really enjoyed the last Web 2.0 exercise, but haven't actually used my blog since we finished it.

However, I have used some of the applications we used and I'm a confirmed Facebook addict often visit Youtube and regularly upload my photographs to Flickr. Some applications like Technorati were irrelevant to me and I haven't revisited them.

Blogs are now quite common in the library world and are a useful way to keep in touch with your clients and let them know what is happening in your library. Events can be advertised and new books discussed. It provides a personal touch to our customers, rather than the formality of a website.

1 comment:

tosca said...

Hey hey - welcome back! It's great to read that you still use some of the sites from last time :) I'll be popping in and out of staff blogs to see how ppl are going and to respond to any question they might post. If it's ok with you I'd like to take a note of your blog suggestions :) Congratulations! You've finished the first activity.