Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Picapp

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - SEPTEMBER 26:  Padraig Harrington of Ireland converses with caddie Ronin Flood about his tee shot on the ninth hole during the third round of THE TOUR Championship presented by Coca-Cola, the final event of the PGA TOUR Playoffs for the FedExCup, at East Lake Golf Club on September 26, 2009 in Atlanta, Georgia.  (Photo by Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images)

I struggled with this exercise, but eventually got it right! Yay! I kept trying to upload the image under Compose instead of Edit HTML. The site is great and there are lots of fantastic photographs. I chose a golf image because I watched quite a lot of the Tour championship over the weekend. Having eventually mastered it, I could help customers with it. I think the level of expertise of a lot of the customers is above mine, so they would probably find it easier!!

No comments: