Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Music files and mp3s

Now this is totally new to me as I'm not an avid music fan. I did recently decide to download the music from the African musical Ipi Tombi as I had failed to find a CD for sale to replace my old cassette tape. But my husband took over and did it for me so I still haven't downloaded any music! And even though it is far from new we had to pay a few dollars for the download. I decided to have a look at Amie Street. I struggled to find how to listen to or download music, but I think the most important thing to take from this exercise is to be aware of the various sites in order to provide information to customers. I've just had another try with Stereogum and found that much easier and downloaded some music too! Its a long list of sites to remember and I wonder if we should have hyperlinks to these sites on our website? Anything that gets youngsters to use our catalogue must be good.

No comments: