Thursday, August 14, 2008

Del.icio.us

I had a good look around Del.icio.us, first using the PLCMCL2 account, and then I created my own account, thinking this looked like a pretty good idea. But after following tags and finding some really random sites, I decided that, for the time being, I'd rather stick with Firefox bookmarks. The Youtube video made it look so easy to find relevant sites, but you're still ploughing through masses of sites, some of which have some very odd and random tagging. I also couldn't see how to limit the sites called up by language and got quite a few foreign language sites. Probably the biggest plus of Del.icio.us is the fact that your 'Bookmarks' can be accessed from any computer. Personally, if I want to access a site that I have been to previously, I find it pretty easy to find it again through Google.

No comments: