Thursday, August 7, 2008

Rollyo

I had a look at Rollyo and set up a couple of search rolls - one of travel sites that I often use, and another of New Zealand libraries. It was pretty straightforward to set up, but I'm not sure if this is something I'd really use much. The sites I chose are all very easy to find on Google anyway. However, I can see the potential for its use for study or hobby sites. But gathering all the sites together in a folder in your Bookmarks would have a similar outcome, so I'm not too sure about the utility of this particular tool. I managed to get the Searchbox onto my blog with a bit of head-scratching and a little bit of help again from my web-master. After doing this I discovered that the instructions were actually given under Week 3 - so next time I will read the instructions first!

No comments: