Sunday, August 10, 2008

Flickr


This is a photograph I took in Ouvea and which I have uploaded to my Flickr account. It is a lovely sight in this cold, wet New Zealand winter! It was incredibly hot that day and the white sand made the heat even more intense. We spent a lot of time in the sea attempting to cool off. The cruise ship can be seen in the background, but even with a thousand 'cruisers' on the beach, there was plenty of space for us to spread out on this practically unpopulated island.
I've been meaning to join Flickr for some time to upload some photographs for family and friends around the world to see, so this was an ideal opportunity to do so. I already have photo albums on my Facebook account so uploading the photographs to Flickr was quite straightforward. Getting one onto my blog was a little more difficult and took a bit of trial and error, but here it is!

No comments: