Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Zoho Writer again

Well I published successfully to my blog, but it was not as easy as with other applications we have used and I had to enter my blog username and password without a secure connection. I also published my document roll to my blog, so that I can move easily to my documents in Zoho Writer from my blog, and that was easy to set up and works well. I also tested the publishing aspect and that seemed to work easily, although I cancelled before publishing.
I had a look at Google Docs and found it quite easy to use and to publish to my blog - I deleted the published item as it was a copy of a previous blog. Sign in and out was also done via an encrypted page. It looks a lot simpler than Zoho Writer and I don't know if it has as many features, but I don't have time to investigate right now as I need to move on!

No comments: