Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Zoho Writer

The idea of sharing and editing documents online seems a very good one, so i approached Zoho Writer positively. However, I've had some problems getting it up and running in work as it just closed Internet Explorer down every time I tried. I'm now trying at home using Firefox and it still took a while to get going, so my first impressions are not favourable, and I will definitely have a look at Google Docs to see how they compare. As I don't want to share this document with a group of people, I will try to publish it to my blog.

1 comment:

Top Notch said...

Hi,

This is Ahmed from Zoho.

Sorry about the issue faced by you in accessing Zoho Writer over IE browser.

Can you email us the browser version details to support(at)zohowriter(dot)com, please? We would like to investigate this issue further and get back to you with details on the fix.

Apologies again for the inconvenience.

Warm Regards,
Ahmed
http://zoho.com